Saturday, October 31, 2009

Optical Migraine Lewy Body

Happy Halloween!

Hello everyone and good Halloween! One of my favorite holidays ... as long as you keep the true tradition and did not walk to that of consumerism. [Here we should understand where and why Halloween is born .... And enjoy this wonderful party in America.]


Unfortunately, last night I did not have time to post the photo with the recipe for cookies so please wait for another three days because I'm going away for a few days ... : D

I hope you satisfied to create recipes while I halloweenesche I will have to 'suffer the hairdresser ... ): We hope I post a little bit late ... Meanwhile, what about your show? =)

Good evening to all ... and eyes open to new generations of brats: they prefer a CD of some stupid jerk who's escaped from the healthy sweets!

[Sorry for the end ... but when there is VO 'There VO'!]



Amethyst.

0 comments:

Post a Comment