Saturday, October 17, 2009

Can A Urine Test Detect An Std

HOKKAIDO!


One of my classmate made me do a discovery FANS: THE HOKKAIDO PUMPKIN! It 's a typical Japanese pumpkin ... pasty consistency and taste extremely delicate! Pumpkin normal? Hem: D I do not like since I tried this! The other night I left it all.

This is my first recipe with pumpkin Japanese. It 's so easy but most LIGHTWEIGHT.

Ingredients [I have based my eye as I made it just for me]
Pumpkin hokkaido
7
0 grams of cereal [is a mix that I purchased rice, barley, oats, barley ....]

teaspoon extra virgin olive oil 1 cup and a half of water.

Cook the pumpkin diced unsalted water! VEGETABLES DO NOT NEED TO SALE! After 10 minutes, add the cereal and rice and cook. Drain
adding a tablespoon of olive oil: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment