Saturday, October 17, 2009

Ericsson 29 Mail Sail Dimensions



Attenziooone: D I did not ... I found the ravioli over the counter fridge and I jumped at the opportunity because I had never tried the truffle.
Are you wondering what will cost. A package with two portions of € 2 and something. Do not be bad for truffles. So

:
Ingredients:
ravioli with ricotta and truffle [you can do it if you find truffles!]
3 tablespoons orange juice [... of course oranges!]
a bit 'of zest finely chopped [or grated!]
a pinch of frumina

extra virgin olive oil 1 knob of butter

Need I explain it to you? xD
Cook the ravioli as indicated. In a nonstick pan, heat the orange juice add a Punto MICROSCOPIC salt and cut the rinds Tiny! Put the little frumina and leave on low heat for 2 minutes. When the ravioli are cooked, drain and put them in the sauce by adding a knob of butter.
When I put in the pot add a little olive oil and other leisure peel.



Personally I love the orange: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment