Friday, October 30, 2009

Voyeur Adultbouncer 23

No candy ... and now I'll explain why

I am close to the trick or treat ... ... and I Choccole in person I did not even introduce you to a treat, you want to know why? here's the story: It
'spent some' time since last post and in the meantime has happened throughout the last month I spent time in home canning in view of the move took place Friday last year (the first part of the move). Keep in mind that the day before the first move I had to do surgery. It must have been a day hospital but in the end it was a hospital day and night because I have released the next day. And of course the day after I had moved into the house and then I spent the previous evening to write sms to marry in the meantime has fanned all by myself including guarding the baby.
... And having to finish the work in the new house and having already left the old woman, I am a guest of mine and then my dear friends aspettatemiiiiiiii soon as I can have my new kitchen I can indulge in so many little things good make good ...
many kisses to you all that go here!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment