Friday, October 30, 2009

Broken Capillaries On Legs Price

chores ... cooking and spicy black donut! Yogurt Biscuits

From tomorrow I will be for 3 days' absence since last I relax at home from the hairdresser of my friends for a Saturday evening from HORROR!

afternoon VERY soon I will go 'to the grocery store and I buy' certain ingredients that I need to prepare some cookies ... in industrial quantities: I will meet 'at last a dear childhood friend I have not seen for about six years [and you think that I lived above her house! ] For very stupid reasons) or dementia childhood that made us fight for the dolls and action figures of pokemon ... maybe.

By tonight you'll find a new cookie recipe ... =)

Introducing the picture of a cake I made a few days ago to distribute it to several friends ... Without eggs and butter!


Ingredients:

55 g cocoa powder 120 gr

sugar 1 tablespoon brown sugar 1 tablespoon baking

1 teaspoon baking soda 1 teaspoon cinnamon

teaspoon nutmeg
a pinch of curry and ginger

190 grams of flour 1 cup of soy milk made it cool [a glass and a half ...]

Sift the cocoa and add the flour and sugar.
Stir to make sure that everything is spread evenly and add the spices, stirring the dust with a whisk. Preheat the oven to 170 degrees.
Heat milk and add the baking soda with a fork create a light foam [do the same movement for eggs] and paid together with the flour ... stir until all ingredients are perfectly blended and there will be lumps due chocolate. [THAT SMELL! I have not been able to resist and I licked the spoon at the end ...!]
Grease and flour a cake pan for [but also normal!] And put in oven at 180 degrees for taking about 20 minutes.

When cooked sprinkle immediately with powdered sugar and put in the oven hot ... but I did not do it this time because I did not have icing sugar = PE 'liked by everyone ... and has been maintained in real OO soft! Entertainment!

0 comments:

Post a Comment