Saturday, December 5, 2009

Does Maalox Turn Your Stool Black

Jingle bell ... jingle bell! DECEMBER!


December has finally arrived! SCHOOL HOLIDAYS Christmas ... ... sleep late ... going out with friends ... gifts! This year I want to do the tree and decorate the whole house ... but not only!
I have in mind an overview gigantic biscuits to give to many people! I will try to use the same recipe for different shapes and different tastes.

This is one of the many cakes I made for the restaurant where I work.
It 's a simple recipe as we have to adapt to the customers ... and time!

Pandoro mascarpone cream!

Ingredients:
pandoro
1 pound of mascarpone
wet coffee
cocoa

11 tablespoons sugar 1 small pinch of salt

maraschino icing sugar to taste

For the custard: Pour the mascarpone in a
bowl and pour in 10 tablespoons of sugar and a pinch of salt. Add 40 grams of melted butter and maraschino little coffee.
With the electric whisk and mix all your cream is ready!


Cut pandoro star trying to obtain the basic five disks leaving a little bigger. Take a bit of bread from it and pour the syrup of coffee and water you can also use coffee liqueur and water, but I added the maraschino [coffee cherries are fine for me!]
Pour a few tablespoons of cream on base and started to rub it on it. Wet
the other slices of Pandora and do not miss the cutting order something else comes out completely amorphous!
After you have filled the base dusted with cocoa and a little close with another star [wet!] Pouring here too the mascarpone cream.
Repeat until all end up at the stars.
The last layer, what I call "plug", as you can and soak scavatene a bit 'to pour the cream only on the normal slice but also in the little hole. Close
and decorated with icing sugar and cocoa.

A pleasure you can also make colorful tails or chocolate, or those silver balls. I simply put another cream that advanced!

The flavor I do not know for sure ... but EXCELLENT! Last year I did it from a friend of mine and it was really good.


This is a detail of the points with the cream.


This ... sorry I can not turn it!

Good weekend!
Kisses.

0 comments:

Post a Comment