Monday, September 28, 2009

How Do U Simmulate To Get Pregnate

Milk chocolate cream liqueur!

CREAM MILK! The cream I used to stuff the MUD CAKE.

The recipe I picked up Wired New York Nanny ... came from a hit to all!

Ingredients: [NOTE: I HAVE to change the dose because I had to make a cake from the usual mold.]


4 tablespoons sugar 1 tablespoon wheat starch
4 tablespoons flour 1 liter milk 00

half a bag of A cooling compound vanillin

Primary:
4 tablespoons whipping cream until stiff steadfast.

United starch flour and vanilla sugar while stirring. Bring to light boil the milk turn off the heat and add the powder to wire together. Mix and put the mixture over low heat SEMPO MIXING.
let thicken and add if you need a few tablespoons of flour in most [do not think that cooling to solidify because the answer is NO. E 'already happened to me and I had to do a procedure on how to thicken boring.]
MIXED RIGHT?!?! =)

When fully cooled, [and will have the appearance of a cream] add the 4 tablespoons of whipped cream with a pinch of salt and sugar cucchiainno.

Refrigerate until you serve!

It 'a great filling for cream:
bigne
chocolate cakes [like I did]
paradise
cakes cakes Children
and pastries.

0 comments:

Post a Comment