Thursday, September 10, 2009

1080p Projectors With Led

updates and recipe ...

Hello,
then I'm back after a long time. Sorry for my absence is due to a period very "intense" (so to speak ...) of my life. Only these days I divide between work, the inclusion of my puppy kindergarten, and organize the renovation and move into new home. All mixed up with a better diet ... so I eat a little sweet ... zero ... so you have an idea of \u200b\u200bwhat does all this mean for me as a lustful? Ah do not know if I have updated that plus I've been tested and have proved intolerant of LATTTOSIO. Of course all those lovely cakes and sweets creamy variety that I have prepared so far I had to forget '.... for a while and I'll continue if I feel good ... but sometimes I can prepare something.
Like the last time I was able to make this soft and delicious donut in place there is the recipe immediately. Unfortunately I do not have a photo because the one I had was made by phone and I swear it was crap. So here you are proven recipe super guarantee the result is excellent:

Ingredients:

3 eggs 170 g sugar 250 g flour

1 jar of cream
1 tablespoon baking cakes for a pinch

salt and grated rind of one lemon
1 package chocolate chips

Sift flour with baking powder, to beat the eggs with the sugar, add the flour (with baking), pour the cream, add salt and grated lemon zest. mix well and proceed to buttering a pan cake. Once you pour the mixture add the chocolate chips and stir a bit 'to avoid going to the bottom. Bake for about 40 minutes at 180 degrees. Turn out and serve.

I'm really sorry not to have a picture but I promise to bring you the goodness of this cake, perfect for breakfast. If you wish to make it more diet can replace the cream with yogurt. I have tried both say ... that's obvious to me that the cream is good.
thank all of you who have gone from these parts in my period of absence ... back soon with a new gluttony.

0 comments:

Post a Comment