Wednesday, June 17, 2009

What Is The Significance Name For Mt. Pinatubo

I know I'm late but ...



I must thank the two sweet broccoli that some 'time ago have given me this wonderful award and I turn to you all who pass here . For the rest I'll tell you some news ... because for the moment I have to introduce new choccolerie because of the sad sad fact that I discovered and realized recently that I'm part of the people who are lactose intolerant. To be sure I will test on June 30 but in practice I'm sure 99%. This
will mean that I will forget cream, chocolate, custard, whipped cream etc.. but unfortunately, not only because the lactose can also be found in sausages and of course in all dairy products. So in the future will post
gluttony made with alternative ingredients or different. The good news however is that it will leave Saturday for a mini little holiday for a week in Sicily. So dear / I return the aspettatemiiiiii prestooooo
kisses
Choccole

0 comments:

Post a Comment