Sunday, February 15, 2009

Can You Use Liquid Foundation For Airbrushing

the real birthday cake birthday cake ...

now I admit, this cake was a test to see if I can make a real birthday cake ... those that like so much to me and the whole family I'm talking about the ones made with puff pastry and not with a sponge.
behold, a tart of puff pastry in fact, a layer of whipped cream, a cream and dark chocolate.




For the preparation of this cake I used the package of puff pastry into three layers. I filled a layer with whipped cream (preparation found here) , one with chocolate cream (obtained by adding a bar of dark chocolate fused to a part of the mixture of custard and whipped cream I had for the custard). Then I decorated with cream and added a wafer. As I said this was a test cake, I have learned that the wafer is brush with jelly and then I have perfected for the real birthday cake for my dwarf (which explains the presence of Mickey Mouse and Donald Duck), which has made the beauty of two years.


0 comments:

Post a Comment