Saturday, May 16, 2009

Men And Women Flashers

donuts, bagels and personal updates



The title is easy to see then what is the gluttony of the day ...
all started and do some blog, I run into one of the legendary Paoletta and I fell in love with his donuts, so the recipe and mold away with the evidence. I state that this was the first and so far only time I ventured into these creations, but with the instructions that I have not found any difficulty and the result was amazing.
We report here the recipe that I got instead here:

INGREDIENTS:


300 gr. flour (50% and 50% manitoba flour 00)
1 egg yolk 1

16 g fresh yeast 5 g salt

peel of 1 small oranges

to 60 gr.
butter 50 gr. sugar
25 gr milk as needed

To decorate:


sugar to taste Make a paste with 50 grams of flour taken from the total, 50 g of water and yeast. Mix in a bowl just enough to mix. Cover with plastic wrap and let rise 40 minutes. Knead the dough is rising
first to
, flour, eggs, milk and salt. When everything is well blended add the soft butter. If
knead dough it will take 20 minutes, will be thrown by hand on a work surface and mix very well until it becomes elastic and comes away from the table in one piece. Let rise
well covered for about 2 hours and 15 minutes. Take up the mixture, place it on a work surface and gently deflate. Make the folds of the second kind, those which take the edges of the dough and bring home
or toward the center. Let rest 10 minutes covered.

Roll with a rolling pin, cut off .... even with a glass. At this point the Paoletta indicates two roads and two I followed the sun when it is necessary to lay a floured surface, cover with plastic wrap and wait about 1 hour and 15 minutes, then fry them in peanut oil (if you have a thermometer calculated 170 °). Drain on paper towels, roll them in sugar and serve.



I must say that I have come really super good, so this time I did not have any filling but next time I will fill with custard.

Now we come to the personal updates ... well in recent months we've been around ... a visit to homes for sale because with the arrival of the dwarf would need a few more meters ... and so after one million views at last we found what we like.
And after a proposal yesterday we had the news that has been accepted and then Habemus HOUSE ....
You can not imagine how excited and eager to sell and ours is to find myself again to choose a beautiful kitchen and furnishing various .... So for me this
is the year of change, but thankfully all positive ... Bom
the dwarf awoke run ... Until next
choccoleria ... um ... about that ... I have not done things Choccole ... then promised the next one will choccoloserrima!



Inserisci link

0 comments:

Post a Comment