Friday, April 10, 2009

Miley Cyrus Checkered Shirt

uhlala ... new prize!

I'm back after days of absence, I am very sorry for this distance and forced the blog to you but unfortunately as I mentioned now work full time and then time to prepare gluttony is visibly reduced, but most are NOT a diet, and then can try things that have to do with these wonderful creatures that are to die ... but caloric uffaaaaaa!! The good news is that the diet I am following the dinner on Sunday evening and then is absolutely free as you can imagine for a gourmet like me I can give free rein to make up for the lack sugar. And in these days
two beautiful broccoli I have won this award round with pleasure to all who pass through here.



take this short visit to wish everyone a happy Easter .... with all the eggs that we will have to prepare the house I can certainly think of a better choccoleria.

0 comments:

Post a Comment